Tuesday 20 January 2015

MISSION (or should that be 'missing'?) STATEMENT

OK, let's be clear here - this is a work in progress.  Which means that I'm bound to make changes to it as I go along - nothing's going to be set in stone.  Characters may change their names, locations may alter, bits of dialogue might get deleted, or inserted if I think of some particularly fun quip or put-down, or just feel that it's got a bit stilted.  If anyone wants to make suggestions (apart from those on the lines of '*%@! off you £*&&%@!', in which case I'll just curl up under the duvet and cry), please feel free, but do bear in mind that in the end this is my story and I'll do what I want with it.  I know roughly where I'm going, but that isn't set in stone either, and I may veer off the path and get hopelessly lost or bogged down.  So be patient with me - this may take a while!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely delighted you are doing this and wishing you all the best with it.

    More soon.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete